Role available as a Senior Quantity Surveyor with an immediate start date. This position is paying a salary between $120,000 – $150,000 and is based in South/East Auckland.
One of New Zealand’s fastest growing residential construction companies is looking for a new Senior QS. You will be joining a company with a proven track record and an outstanding reputation in medium density construction.
This company specialises in the construction of 2 level terraced homes & 3 level walk up apartments for Kainga Ora (KO).
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor for a residential construction company in New Zealand
- Must have previous experience in terraced housing projects (previous experience in KO projects is a bonus)
- Experience in end-to-end QS duties – tendering, estimating, budgeting, variations etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills – specifically Microsoft Excel
- Must have experience in NZS 3910
- A tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying is essential
- Competitive salary $120,000 – $150,000
- Office & projects based in South/East Auckland
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply or email myself with your CV.
Don’t think this is for you but you know just the person? Don’t worry! You can still earn $500 by successfully referring someone suitable!
027 724 6611
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....