As a Service Designer you will be responsible for:
- Conduct empathy interviews with customers to understand needs and identify problems.
- Support the teams to connect with customer stories that help change mind-sets.
- Develop user journeys that demonstrate the customer experience through our services.
- Provide multi-media design capability to enable better information design with the audience in mind: making it accessible, usable, and desirable, and considering best use of media to get best outcome.
- Perform user testing to ensure changes have impact and provide analysis to confirm improvements.
Supporting the Team
- Provide facilitation support for the team.
- Develop team capability for user testing, prototyping, and design.
Supporting the Organisation
- Support development of customer stories to enable ‘epiphany’ moments that support culture change.
- Raise awareness and demonstrate the importance of being customer centric in a regulatory environment and influence appropriate authorising environments.
- Leading and managing complex projects, including direction setting, planning, reporting, resourcing and co-ordination of other staff.
- Deliver facilitation, presentation, and training; coaching, and mentoring as appropriate to support building organisational customer-centric thinking.
- Encourage greater collaboration with customers to understand barriers to compliance and support making things easier through reducing customer effort.
- Maintain effective networks and manage (sometimes even difficult) relationships with other organisations, including Government and businesses.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....