Looking to make that next step in your Software Engineering career? Our client seeks the talent of a senior Software Engineer to join their R&D team, creating leading edge software products.
You will be joining a global organisation, working on a range of mission critial products. The main focus however is hands-on software engineering. Key skills and experience that make you ideal for this role include:
- High level of proficiency in C++
- Python, Java, Linux
- Agile development processes, SCRUM
- Experience designing software for enterprise-scale systems
- Test Driven and Behaviour Driven Development
- Continuous Deployment / Integration Environments, JIRA
- Excellent personal communication skills
- B.E. Electrical / Electronic, or B.Sc. Computer Science
This is a fantasic opportunity to progress your career with growing business that has a team culture that is second to none. Benefits on offer include:
- State of the art office facilities with free onsite parking
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Extra sick leave in your first year
- Onsite gym and café facilities
- Long service benefits
- An extremely active social club
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW.
Applicants must have a valid work visa, permanent residency or NZ citizenship to be considered. Due to COVID 19 MIQ restrictions, overseas applicants will not be considered at this time.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....