A great opportunity for a motivated Senior Systems Accountant to be a part of a large government organisation that has recently gone through significant change and projects.
The Senior Systems Accountant role will be responsible for providing technical advice and support on complex issues across the organisation to inform quality decision making. This role involves enhancing the current system, process improvement, reporting and partnering with different stakeholders throughout finance and the wider business.
The role will be well suited to someone with experience in systems accounting in a complex environment that is looking for a step up and new challenge. You will ideally have experience with a large system change and exposure to a large ERP system and have strong financial understanding.
- Lead initiatives within your area of expertise to deliver improved customer and business outcomes.
- Provide technical advice and support on complex issues across the organisation to inform quality decision making
- Act as a point of escalation or assistance for complex issues to support risk management, integrity of advice and capability uplift
- Identify areas for process and system improvements
- An experienced System Accountant with exposure to a complex environment
- Financial and accounting understanding, ideally CA/CPA qualified
- Exposure to large ERP systems- ideally Oracle, SAP or Techone
- Demonstrated experience partnering with different stakeholders throughout the organisation and supporting decision making processes
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and work alongside some experienced professionals to gain exposure across different aspects of the organisation, whilst being rewarded with a supportive team and workplace environment in Wellington.
In order to be considered for this exciting position please apply via the link below.
If you have any further questions please get in contact with Garrett Ashman on 04 494 3452 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....