Senior Test Analyst, 6 month contract, Wellington CBD
About the Organisation:
They are a leading Government organisation with a mature IT Services environment, providing platforms and applications to their internal and external customers. They are known for being an open and collaborative environment that supports and encourages their permanent and contracting staff.
About the role:
As a Senior Test Analyst you will provide a high level of expertise across the testing and software development life cycle of key applications. You will be responsible for software testing, and aligning the testing practice against the organisation's business requirements. The role is based within the SDLC team, working on multiple projects and based in the Wellington CBD.
Key deliverables include:
- Plan, execute and co-ordinate testing activities across different applications teams
- Knowledge of service level testing
- Understanding of SQL, SoapUI & XML
- Experience in using CONFLUENCE, Internal JIRA and Cloud JIRA
- Working on Agile projects and in a DevOps delivery methodology
- Exposure to Agile frameworks (SAFe would be a definite advantage)
- Have a demonstrated ability to work with multi skilled teams across the programme of work
- Have a good understanding of testing processes and the value of testing in the development lifecycle
- Solid analysis skills
- Excellent reporting skills
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply via the online portal or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....