We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Technical Test Analyst to join our client's high performing engineering team in Christchurch.
The role is primarily involved in Design, Implementation, Technical Testing and Test Automation on key projects. The focus will be on a core networking product, but you will also be integrating/interfacing with other product lines and working collaboratively across several teams.
You will have the opportunity to apply a range of different test methodologies including exploratory testing within a range of different contexts (e.g., bench testing, system testing, field trials, load & soak testing).
Our client prides themselves in the extensive testing that they perform prior to the release of new products to the market. Projects therefore are complex and challenging. This alows you to work in cross-functional, agile, development teams, where you will be exposed to a diverse range of learning opportunities, supporting both personal and professional development.
Experience, qualifications and personal qualities sought include:
- A tertiary qualification in Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or similar.
- Appropriate industry experience in a range of testing methodologies.
- Being a flexible team player with a positive attitude
- Having an inquisitive mind, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Eager to learn and able to switch context rapidly to meet business needs
- Passionate about continuous improvement to maintain the high quality our clients' demand.
Experience and required skills needed
- Exposure to commercial product testing for 5+ years
- Testing/debugging/trouble shooting of Enterprise Core Networks
- Experience in Network capture/analysis tools like Wireshark
- Exposure to Network set up & configuration.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack
- Proficient with python programming
- Experience in Test Automation methodologies and tools (e.g. BDD)
- Exposure to the full lifecycle of commercial product development
- Load/Soak Testing of Core networks
- Working knowledge of contemporary CI/CD tool sets (e.g. Jenkins, Git, AWS)
This is a fantasic opportunity to progress your career with growing business that has a team culture that is second to none. Benefits on offer include:
- State of the art office facilities with free onsite parking
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Extra sick leave in your first year
- Onsite gym and café facilities
- Long service benefits
- An extremely active social club
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW.
Applicants must have a valid work visa, permanent residency or NZ citizenship to be considered. Due to COVID 19 MIQ restrictions, overseas applicants will not be considered at this time.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....