We’re searching for a proactive, resilient, fast learning Service Coordinator/Administration Assistant! You will be part of a successful New Zealand run business. This exciting opportunity is permanent and is located in Te Aro, Wellington.
about the role
- responsible for a team of 3 technicians and schedule their work schedule, ensuring on-time delivery of scheduled maintenance.
- deal with subcontractors for any other requirements.
- front facing and welcome visitors and guests upon arrival.
- work closely within a team of 4
- assist with any adhoc duties
- support one manager with any PA support
- assist the accounts manager with invoicing
- organise couriers
- answer any customer queries
skills and experience
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- experience in administration and/or coordination roles
- excellent organisational skills
- coordination skills
- problem solving skills
- proficient computer skills
- proactive, resilient and personable attitude
- able to bring fresh new ideas and hit the ground running!
- permanent role
- 8.00am - 4.30pm
- free carpark supplied
- be a part of a tight knit business
- a chance to make the role your own and streamline processes
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please click Apply Now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.