This opportunity is;
- Temporary, Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Business Hours
- On-site based in Lower Hutt
- ASAP start
This organisation is driven by and for the community. Join this in-house Service Desk team, committed to ensuring nothing hinders that. Diverse and intrinsically customer-centric, this team pride themselves on their service delivery and are looking for someone that can hit the ground running in this fast pace environment, providing varied IT support.
Fundamentally this roles will involve;
- Customer service and technical support over phone, email, via their ticketing system and on-site support
- First call resolution and technical troubleshooting
- User requests
- Hardware and software support
No two days are the same in this role. You must be flexible with an appetite to learn and be a good team player.
We are looking for a driven, Service Desk Analyst with natural customer service skills and the following;
- Service desk/Help desk experience on either a large Service Desk or in-house Service Desk
- Confident interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with;
- Active directory
- Windows operating systems
- Microsoft shop
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- NZ Residency/Citizenship
- Relevant qualifications below or equivalent experience
- Business Computing
- Degree/Diploma in Information and Communications Technology
- National Diploma in Computing Support
Do not hesitate! Apply today via the link below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.