Role available as a Site Manager with an immediate start date. This position is paying a salary between $100k - $120k + vehicle and is based in Auckland.
One of Auckland’s most successful construction companies is looking to bring on a new Project Manager for their ever growing medium-high density housing program. You will be joining a company with a proven track record of delivering high quality projects.
This role is centred around the management of residential stand alone & duplex projects - previous NZ experience in medium density projects is essential.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Site Manager in stand alone & duplex housing projects.
- Experience in scheduling, building construction programs, attending & presenting at PCG meetings
- Ability to manage subcontractors
- Able to take a project from excavation/foundations through to handover
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of timber construction (NZS 3604) & fire rating requirements
- Experience in running projects on NZS3910 contract
- Ability to use MS project or similar project management software is advantageous
- NZ Certificate in Carpentry or LBP is preferable
- Competitive salary $100k - $120k + vehicle.
- Office & projects based in Auckland!
- Opportunity to be a part of an established & trusted brand
- Work on large scale projects
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply or email myself with your CV.
Don’t think this is for you but you know just the person? Don’t worry! You can still earn $500 by successfully referring someone suitable!
027 724 6611
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....