Looking for an Architect-level position, based in a lifestyle location? Here is the role for you. Our client is a market leading cloud based medication management platform, operating in the fast evolving healthcare industry. They now seek the skill and talent of a front end development expert, to take their SaaS product to the next level.
You will have ownership of the technical direction of the web platform and will have responsibility shaping effective working practices and approaches. You will be comfortable guiding other team members to achieve a best practice implementation that results in secure, high quality outcomes. Your profile will include:
- Experience being the primary technical resource responsible for defining and implementing the web architecture for a development team.
- Experience developing web applications and reusable frontend components using JS, React, HTML and CSS.
- At least 6 years front end development experience with at least 3 years proven commercial JS and React experience (with an in-depth understanding of React concepts including state management).
- Experience with version control as a core element of development, testing and release.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ideally you will be degree educated within a computer science discipline or you will have considerable commercial industry experience (6+ years) in front end development.
- Interest in learning new platforms and new technologies is a plus (Azure, serverless, scalability, security).
- Team leadership with experience building team capability.
This company is a modern, inclusive and diverse company achieving sustained and significant growth in their platform and the benefit it provides their customers. Their approach to working is flexible and supportive for the benefit of our people and their organisation.
This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career with a company that provides a high quality healthcare service. International headquarters are based in Christchurch, providing a highly desirable lifestyle and cost of living. Relocation assistance is available if required.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW.
Applicants must have a valid work visa, permanent residency or otherwise NZ citizenship to be considered. Due to COVID 19 MIQ restrictions, overseas applicants will not be considered at this time.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....