Software Developer in Test - C#/.NET - Auckland
- Join this leading Cloud first, SaaS business
- Strong, agile development team working on industry leading product/services
- Some work from home options available, strong work/life balance
About the Company/role:
This well-known and respected New Zealand business with international reach and branding is currently looking for a Developer in Test to come onboard and join their team.
As part of an ever expanding product and tech function, you’ll be a champion for quality within the software engineering team. Quality is a team responsibility and your role will be to help coach the development team on development and testing strategies to promote high quality as well as being a hands-on member of the development team. You’ll focus on some of the following;
- Help create sustainable, quality development processes
- Contribute to automation development & DevOps tasks
This role is heavily automation focused however, having a solid understanding of manual testing practices will be necessary. In addition, having good levels of SQL, security testing and CI/CD pipeline knowledge will also be required.
What we want from you?
- Previous commercial testing and software development experience ideally in a Microsoft environment
- Knowledge of automation and manual testing practices
- Be familiar with modern coding standards/practices as well as DevOps/CICD pipelines
- Have familiarity with Automation tools such as Specflow, Selenium, code craft etc.
- Possessing some knowledge of non-functional testing practices (security testing) would be ideal
- Experience of software development lifecycle & associated management disciplines, especially Agile practises like Scrum/Kanban.
- Excellent Problem solving skills and a high level of initiative, requiring limited supervision
- Well-developed communication and stakeholder management skills.
On offer: Competitive salary & benefits package available, work from home options available, good work/life balance, free onsite parking, high growth prospects with training into leadership.
How to apply: If you are interested and would like to apply please use the links provided or email me directly for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively give me a call on 02102267410
*Please note you must hold valid working rights and be present in New Zealand to be able to apply*
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....