- Excellent full time position
- Great Opportunity, bring along your extensive Solution Architecture experience
Looking for a Solutions Architect to help define and deliver transformative technology solutions for our stakeholders. You will benefit from being recognised as part of a dynamic Architecture delivery team. Huge opportunity to bring your Architectural skills to a diverse and high profile environment, whilst working on some impactful, wide reaching projects.
Working closely with business and technical SMEs both within the organisation and third parties, to design, and with the team, to deliver digital solutions in line with Group policies and standards.
Define architecture requirements that support the strategic objectives and its customers.
Contributing to developing, maintaining, and publishing of Digital principles, standards, guidelines, and processes.
Develop and maintain documentation to ensure requirements are understood by developers, users, and suppliers.
Research and maintain an awareness of best practices in the area of systems architecture.
Ensure the architecture adopted on IT projects is up-to-date, consistent with the architecture requirements.
Opportunity to shape and assist in developing technology strategy roadmaps for business to enable business services and move into a more strategic role.
Ideally, you will have:
- Significant experience as a technical lead or background in solutions architecture
- Demonstrable experience working as a Solution Architect using a range of different technologies
- A confident communicator - able to present complex technical issues clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working alongside project delivery teams providing solutions designs
- Expert Knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture (e.g. applications, operating systems, networking, integration, database management and SaaS)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- The ability to learn and adapt fast and open to new challenges
- A self-motivated, goal-oriented individual with the ability to take ownership of the task assigned
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply via the online portal or contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021582054 if you need any more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....