We seek the skill and talent of an experienced SQL Developer / DBA for a 6 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly regarded organisation, based in a lifestyle location - Christchurch. Key requirements include:
- Ability to hit the ground running and quickly deliver high quality solutions
- 3 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA
- Knowledge of tools and packages to visualize data (I.e. Tableau, Power BI)
- Advanced data modelling skills (Star schema, Snowflake schema, data vault)
- Ability to write SQL queries and assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- SQL Server DBA duties and responsibilities (SSRS a bonus)
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security
- Analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Christchuch location preferred, but remote applicants welcome to apply
In return for your skills and talent you will receive a generous hourly rate and company culture that has to be seen to be believed. To find out more, hit the APPLY button now!
Applicants must have a valid work visa, permanent residency or NZ citizenship to be considered. Due to COVID 19 MIQ restrictions, overseas applicants will not be considered at this time.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....