Do you have a passion for people's futures? Do you thrive off facilitating processes and supporting people far and wide?
A great temporary opportunity has just come on the market to support New Zealand students far and wide. Come and join a team of experienced team of customer service and administrative professional within a key government and educational organisation.
This is a close knit, team environment, focused on providing the highest quality of student care and support. As they prepare for their busiest time of the year, we are looking for experienced, team players to hit the ground running and get involved in the great work they do.
In this role you will be;
- Taking inbound calls and inquiries from students and education providers
- Responding to emails, online queries and technical issues
- Processing enrollment applications
This is a varied role. As a team you rotate around a range of responsibilites on and off the phone.
To be successful we are looking for;
- Strong team players
- Tech savvy talent
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to absorb and relay a large scope of information
Please note, this role is a;
- Temporary Contract
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- $25 per hour + 8% Holiday Pay
- Central Wellington Location
If you are interested, please do not hestiate as shortlisting has commenced! Apply via the link provided.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....