about the role
Play a key role within this support team at a prestigious government agency.
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality administrative services to members of the wider organisation through a partnership based on strong relationship management skills. This contributes to the organisation's ability to deliver on its vision and strategy within the legal sector for government.
- preparation and proofreading of documents
- travel bookings
- database management
- basic financial administration
- meeting management and organisation
- calendar management
about you (the ideal candidate would):
- have proven administration support experience
- strong relationship building skills
- be a confident communicator, both verbal and written
- excellent time-management and organisational skills
- accurate typing, formatting and proofreading skills
- strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- competent user of Microsoft office - especially Microsoft Word and Outlook
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please click Apply Now
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....