Randstad Technologies is a focused team with a keen eye on future change in Technology, Digital Transformation and Experience. In partnership with Tait Communications, we are seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join this a globally recongised brand
Tait Communications is a global leader in designing and delivering critical communications solutions which are the right fit for a variety of industries, including public safety agencies, government services, utilities, extractive industries, and urban transport providers.
Across the world, users of Tait products and services are better able to protect themselves and the public, be more responsive and more productive.
Mō te tūnga | The role
Your involvement in this position will see you partnering with a high-performing engineering team. The projects you will be exposed to and work on will be key and high profile projects for Tait and will ultimately have a meaningful impact on Aotearoa's society. Your skill sets and experience will be utalised to support the Engineering team to ensure that product requirements and customer use cases are sufficiently captured and documented in liaison with Product Architects and Technical Leads. Other aspects and responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to;
- Assisting with project coordination activities to capture plans, costs and resourcing needs.
- As part of our bid to continuously improve our performance and efficiency, you will be empowered to influence improvements to our internal Engineering processes and workflows.
- You will work in cross-functional, agile, development teams and will be exposed to a diverse range of learning opportunities. We have a strong culture of team work, sharing knowledge and collaborating and learning from each other.
- Projects tend to be complex and challenging, providing great opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Working closely with engagement, recruitment, provisions and logistics and respondent channels, and IT partners
- Thinking widely so that upstream and downstream dependencies and risk management are integrated into work
Mōu | About you
- You are an individual who is naturally inclined to collaborate in order to achieve success
- A can do, practical and integration mindset
- Candidates should hold a tertiary qualification in appropriate business analysis, and ideally should have some experience with telecommunications products.
- Strong, effective and decisive communication is critical to be successful in this role.
- Experience in communicating (written and face to face presenting) of concepts and ideas into everyday understandable jargon / language
- exposure to commercial product development for 5+ years
- experience with communications systems would be an advantage
- proficient with capturing requirements and use cases
- exposure to the full lifecycle of commercial product development
- Having a technical background would be very advantageous
- All candidates must have full work rights for NZ in order to be considered for any vacancies. Workrights in Aotearoa include ; NZ / Australian Citizenship, Residency, or you must hold a current work visa. Please note that ALL candidates must reside in Aotearoa at the time of application.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career then make sure to apply with the link provided or give our team a call for a kōreo on 03 335 3560 for a more comprehensive chat about the role and your experience.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....