This organisation has a strong, global presence within the FMCG industry. Known for their collaborative, welcoming, and family feel culture.
This is a permanent position based out of Christchurch and covering the surrounding territory. Overnight travel will be required but will not exceed a week away per month. Reporting to the Area Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Drive commercial conversations with key stakeholders within the FMCG space
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Execute campaign strategies
- Educate clients on new products
- Build on existing relationships, and generate new business
- Align with company protocol, and values
The Successful Employee:
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following competencies;
- FMCG experience is highly desirable
- Experience in a BDM, or Account Management position is essential
- Ability to reach decision makers
- Strong commercial acumen, and confidence when speaking to executives.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Flexibility to travel
Why this opportunity:
- Attractive package including salary, company vehicle and other perks
- Amazing culture - social environment and supportive management
- Progression opportunities within NZ and overseas
How to apply:
Please apply via the apply now button in the first instance.
Please note: if you are applying from overseas and do not have a valid work visa for New Zealand then your application will not be considered at this time due to the current status of our International Borders.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....