Philip Morris as a global company looking to employ a Territory Manager to service the Otago and Southland regions from Dunedin. As a company, PMI are currently undertaking a massive global transformation and are helping New Zealand consumers make safer choices.
As a company, Philip Morris are working towards a future without cigarettes by offering safer alternatives such as e-cigarettes and heated tobacco products. Come join this talented, culturally diverse workforce, and be part of bringing that strategy to fruition.
In this role, you will be responsible for servicing customers in the route, grocery, and oil channels. You will do this by:
- Utilising sales data and metrics to identify key growth opportunities
- Building strong relationships with your client base
- Presenting new products to market, and educating your customers
- Identifying new potential customers and pitching for business
- Maintaining accurate CRM information and completing internal reporting
- Helping customers with any challenges or issues that they face
What a fantastic time to join a company that is forward thinking and taking a progressive approach to industry changes! The package includes an attractive base salary, a fully maintained company vehicle, and tools of the trade.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills or attributes:
- Experience within the FMCG industry in a similar role
- Alternatively at least 2 years Business to Business sales experience in an industry with similar operating methodology
- A tertiary qualification (ideal, but not essential)
- Be sales driven
- Be able to interpret patterns and trends in data, and utilise these within your selling style
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be capable of working autonomously and reporting into a manager not based in the area
- Excellent computer skills and be comfortable using technology
Note: we will consider candidates on work visas with at least two years before expiry date. You do not need to be a smoker to be considered for this role.
How to Apply
Please apply online for this position, or contact Stephanie from Randstad on 021 310 024 for more information if required.
Please note: if you are applying from overseas and do not have a valid work visa for New Zealand then your application will not be considered at this time due to the current status of our International Borders.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....