We are seeking a skilled and motivated team member to join the Transition Team for one of New Zealand's largest technology companies. This is a great opportunity to be working as part of a close-knit, fun team, within a well-known organisation who will encourage and support your career aspirations
The successful Transition Specialist will have a successful track record of working within complex change environments, have experience working within an agile methodology and can maintain robust transition plans that take into consideration any business and IT activities required to integrate new services into the 'business-as-usual' environment.
By collaborating with your colleagues, you will be a part of some of our most exciting projects across our portfolio of clients. It's your chance to be part of an innovative and transformative company, who believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
To be considered for this position you will have a combination of the following;
- 1+ years comprehensive experience in implementation of solutions into operational team
- Service Management (ITIL) qualification and experience
- Comprehensive experience as a Technical Specialist, Service Desk, Engineering or implementation specialist
- Experience in Agile methodologies and framework
- Business Change Management experience
- Working knowledge of IT Architecture, IT Design and integration, network architecture, Network technologies and Service Support as appropriate
- Knowledge of Bid and Sales process
- Experience of working with high performing teams to develop programmes of work and to communicate impacts effectively to Key Stakeholders.
- Be open to seek input from a diverse range of people
- Critical thinking and Problem Solving
- Effective Strategic Planning and Management
- Commercial awareness and management skills
- Sound verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complicated concepts and complex technical information to key stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage and motivate virtual team members and engender their commitment, particularly when they are dealing with people over whom they have no line management authority
- Highly tenacious
- A collaborative approach to getting results in a complex organisational environment
- Proven abilities in stakeholder management, relationship management and conflict resolution
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in Desktop, Infrastructure, Cloud and Microsoft platforms and products
- Experience in Delivering Training Strategy
- Experience in Delivery of workshops to technical teams and to staff educating users about a change
- Experience in managing the post go live support, to ensure a smooth transition to business as usual
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities in complex environments
Apply now to be considered for this exceptional opportunity. For more information, or to have a confidential discussion, call Adam Fife on 027 299 4954
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.