A great opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to join a large commercial organization based in the Wellington CBD on a permanent basis.
The position will be responsible for supporting the timely, accurate and efficient reporting and support to the Group Treasury function. The role would largely involve preparation of treasury reports, month end processing, identification of process improvements to ensure compliance and operational support of the wider treasury function. The role will require someone with a strong audit, banking or treasury experience and has strong technical skills.
- Support the preparation of treasury related statutory financial statement inputs.
- Responsible for month end processing of treasury transactions and positions.
- Resolve any accounting issues associated with the treasury transactions
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive compliance
- Support and maintain the operational framework
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance or a business related field.
- CA qualified or working towards CA qualification
- Audit, Banking or Treasury experience
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and work alongside some experienced professionals to gain exposure across different aspects of the organisation, whilst being rewarded with a supportive team and workplace environment in Wellington.
In order to be considered for this exciting position please apply via the link below.
If you have any further questions please get in contact with Garrett Ashman on 04 494 3452 or email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....