Expression of interest: Thank you for your interest in this role, please be advised that we are not currently recruiting for the Vaccine Advisor or Supervisor positions. If you are interested and would like your application to be considered for any future positions then please feel free to apply.
We are thrilled to be working exclusively with St John, supporting the rollout of the Covid-19 vaccine across New Zealand. We have a number of vaccine advisor and supervisor opportunities available in a nationwide team. These flexible roles offer the perfect opportunity for someone looking to further develop their call centre career.
In this role, you will be responsible for the education of the vaccine along with scheduling appointments. This is the perfect role for someone with strong customer service experience, great organisational skills and with the ability to work from home.
- the role
- taking inbound calls from the public dealing with the Covid-19 vaccine
- booking, rescheduling and cancelling vaccine appointments
- giving general advice and answering vaccine queries
- $23 per hour
- what we offer you
- support and training throughout the assignment
- opportunity to develop your skills and experience further
- opportunity to upskill to a vaccine advisor supervisor role
- the ideal candidate
- has previous call centre experience
- has excellent communication skills
- the ability to show empathy and understanding
- can easily build relationships and trust with people
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....