Expression of Interest: Thank you for your interest in this role, please be advised that we are not currently recruiting for the Vaccine Advisor or Supervisor positions. If you are interested and would like your application to be considered for any future positions then please feel free to apply.
We are thrilled to be working exclusively with St John, supporting the rollout of the Covid-19 vaccine across New Zealand. We have a number of vaccine advisor and supervisor opportunities available in a nationwide team. These flexible roles offer the perfect opportunity for someone looking to further develop their call centre career.
In this role, you will be responsible for remotely managing five advisors around the country. This is the perfect role for someone with team-leader and customer service experience.
- the role
- leading a team of five vaccine advisors across the country
- splitting your time working from home and in the office
- coaching and developing your team
- being a hands-on leader and also taking calls when needed
- helping and supporting your team in reaching their targets
- what we offer you
- ability to work from the comfort of your own home
- two consecutive days for rostered days off
- support, training and cultural lead to ensure success
- the ideal candidate
- will have leadership experience in a call centre or has proven experience and skills to step into a leadership role
- excellent communication skills
- can show empathy and understanding
- can easily build relationships and trust with people
- ability to develop and coach a team
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....