As a leading talent company for HR services provider, Randstad is driven to become the most specialised and equitable talent partner. By being at the forefront of every conversation about work, we aim to become a true source of relevance and consistency for talent and a true agent of agility and effectiveness for clients and candidates by creating sustainable long-term value for all stakeholders.
our digital journey.
Digital is an integral part of Randstad's strategy. Our company consistently invests in digital capabilities, regularly adding new solutions to our strong heritage. Our digital transformation, which involves digitalising and harmonising all of our processes across 38 markets has been a three step process.
- building a solid foundation with fast-growing data oceans, data storage standardised and cloud-based infrastructure.
- improving our existing processes that are smart, simple and efficient and integrated with the talent technology suite: randstad relevate.
- unlocking future value: investments in HR tech start-ups and innovating global digital capabilities and scaling best practices by our digital factory.
our partner for talent promise.
Our ambition is to be the world’s most equitable and specialised talent company. We focus on connecting with talent, because we understand the importance of a job in a person's life. Focusing on the relationship with our talent will also contribute to our clients' success. Matching the right talent to the right job will in turn help both talent and clients achieve their goals and ambitions.
At Randstad, we have four general global trends that affect our business and provide opportunities for future growth:
1. change is the new norm;
2. a job for life is no longer a given;
3. technology has changed people's customer service expectations;
4. the role of work in people's lives is a constant.
In recent years, the world of work has been experiencing transformative change, driven by technological innovation, demographic shifts, globalisation and climate change. Randstad believes that we should expected continual change.