the little things.
It’s ok not to be ok. As human beings ourselves, we know that when someone's not feeling 100%, it has a domino effect on all aspects of their lives. Our diverse and inclusive culture and policy provides you with full-access to resources and channels you need to be whoever you want to be and ensure you’re finding a work/life balance.
- confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for an independent avenue to seek professional help
- company paid annual flu vaccine
- fitness & wellness initiatives
- COVID-19 flu vaccination leave
- loyalty leave program (gain up to an extra 5 days per year)
- birthday leave
We pride ourselves on having top talent - and so to attract and retain these talented individuals, we offer competitive base salaries and uncapped commissions.
- all of our employees have the opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan (SPP) allowing them to share in the future of the company.
- sky’s the limit with uncapped earning potential
- performance bonuses
- referral incentives
- anniversary rewards
recognising top talent.
Randstad consultants work hard to find the right fit for their clients, and this dedication doesn’t go unnoticed. Our community encourages supporting and uplifting fellow team members and we love to recognise meaningful moments between colleagues, clients, candidates and our community.
- peer recognition app & rewards
- directors & executive club programs to recognise top performers
- quarterly award ceremonies
- annual awards where top performers win international trips, vouchers and more
giving back through
randstad with heart.
For an organisation to have soul, they must first have purpose. We believe in the positive role that we play in society both through the work that we do and the opportunities to give back. Through our "Randstad with Heart" initiative, you'll be given:
- volunteering opportunities with our global CSR partner, Volunteer Services Organization (VSO)
- a chance to give back to the local community through paid volunteer hours
- the opportunity to join our CSR team to organise and drive community and social programs
make work meaningful.